google calendar

Friday, April 3, 2009

Klein Chemisch Afval

I checked up on the possibility to dispose of our chemistry here in Oost (with the Chemo Kar). I know other people were supposed to do this ages ago, but I wanted to keep things moving along. . . .

Unfortunately, i found out that Stadsdeel Oost only has two or three pick up times scheduled per year!! The next time is June 22, 2009 from 18.30 - 19.30: corner of Wibautstr/Grensstr. CHEMO KAR schedule HERE . I added this to our calendar, but obviously, it's not a viable on-going solution; we need to dispose of chemistry more than twice a year.

I will take some bottles (as many as I can carry home with me tonight -- I'm in the doka now), and EVERYONE should be doing this as well! In my neighborhood, it's once a month for "klein chemisch afval".

Let's get on top of this. . . .
\
I'm really happy to be printing today and many thanks to Eva and Jeroen for mixing it up! Prints are looking really good.

*Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment