google calendar

Friday, October 28, 2011

starter arrived

I've set everything up. Make sure from now on to use ONLY the Kodak chemicals, we have to get rid of the Fuji I think, or maybe save it if it is possible to make a whole set of Fuji for a change, but for now, it's KODAK!!!

I had a lot of extra developer replenisher for in the floor bottles, I think there is about two and a half liters left, I put it in an empty Fuji container on top of the storage containers. I cleaned it out really well, so no worries. So you can put that in the glas bottle when empty.

We need to change the manual because now, it is all set up for Fuji chemicals. Who has the original files? I am leaving for six weeks on Monday, maybe someone wants to look into this. We have a bunch of new people now, so it might become a bit confusing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment