Chemical sheets:
I could not updated the manual for mixing new chemicals yet cause realizing that the new Kodak chemicals don't have labeled on the etiquette how much liquid is in every bottle. So NEXT PERSON who mixes new starter, please measure how much the bottles of A and B both developer and replenisher contents. Then we can make a page which describes how to mix 6,5 Liter for the machine. (You can also just get in touch with me and I we can do it together.
There is still some Fuji Developer chemicals left. I had contact with AAP and Peter says its ok to use it as replenisher together with the Kodak developer. So if you need to mix new replenisher you can mix it according to the sheet in the doka.
ps if you want to know more about the Kodak Chemicals:
http://www.kodak.com/global/en/business/retailPhoto/products/chemicals/ektacolor1.jhtml?pq-path=12552
http://www.kodak.com/global/plugins/acrobat/en/service/Zmanuals/z130_01.pdf
Left Paper:
Furthermore I tested all the boxes left from people who used to be part of the Doka with the result that all Kodak paper is old and turning yellow while the 3 packages of Fuji paper left from Jeroen are still ok. Which mostly likely means that Fuji paper can be stored longer. Interesting to know!
Question: what to do with this 8 boxes of old yellowish paper? Should we keep it for tests and cleaning prints? It occupies one whole shelf now, so wondering what you guys suggest.
Ceiling:
Jurgen: wow thanks so much for fixing the ceiling! Its completely lightproof now and I also get the impression there is actually some ventilation going through that tube.
google calendar
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment