Hello,
First of all I got a 105 mm lens at the rietveld, I used it today in klaas and it works.
Then I bought the TLD daylight tubes. Because i do happen to belong to the people who always end up in fights with these tubes I did not place them yet, so if somebody nows a simple way to place them correctly......
I also left two bottles of bleach and some clean towels.
And then the bad news... Danielle left a note she also had the problem with the dark edges.
I don't, I do start to get a bit paranoid, thinking they are there but it is the kind of photo's that you don't see it. I do always print a bit bigger then the neagtive really is, so on the print you do not see the edges of the negative. But if the problem is in the enlarger it should also be there.
Because there are several people having the same problem it should be in the enlarger.
The only thing I can think of right now is that it is perhaps the negative carriers as Rebecca said.
There is somebody at my school who should know if the negative carries can cause the problem,
so I will ask.
If the google calendar really works ( i am sorry, i didn't really check the last time ) it seems ok to use and by the way the document at the moment doesn't really make sense, especially when people should clean the machine. I think Maarten or somebody else is standing there for cleaning someting like twice in a period of three months or something like that.
google calendar
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
friday i will be at the doka again. last monday i went and brought the stuff i had to buy. everything should be there now. i also brought two handtowels.
ReplyDeletei will inform you all about the legal state of the DOKA a.s.a.p.
nice day to all and see you at mediamatic this saterday.
greets mariken