google calendar

Friday, February 20, 2009

cleaning costs

As you may have noticed, there are talks about the cleaning of the general space on the third floor. 9 euros per person per month has been mentioned. We will have to join the discussion, I am affraid, before they set us such a high price, I think this is way too much for us on top of our very low monthly rent. And keeping some of the extra money to clean the windows for me is frankly bullshit luxury. What do you all think? I have taken the liberty to reply in our names we are considering the offer but aren't sure if it isn't too much money for us to join in. Leave your reaction here. TXS

3 comments:

  1. hello,

    I also don't agree with 9 euro a month and I don't understand how they get to this price, if you think about how many people there probally are together one on floor,

    regards,

    jeroen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know but 8+2+2=12x9 euro 118 euro just for our space, I have the feeling that we are paying for 1/3 of the costs with our group. We should not pay more than € 8 euro's a week for cleaning as are hardly using their toilets etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i agree with danielle...and maartje ...
    ilya

    ReplyDelete