google calendar

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Test

i am testing something, can't get the RSS feed to work, if someone can, please be my guest... for now I am trying something with email updates, but then we get the same email bomb as before we can take it off too but I want to see how this works. Sorry for the inconvenience.

NOTE:
ok this doesn't work well, I added all our addresses when someone leaves a comment but that is only when someone leaves a comment and not post the actual post, I'll take it off again!

2 comments:

  1. hi Danielle,
    thanks for checking back in with the blog.

    My post "NOTES FROM MEETING: FEB. 6, 2009" is not posted in chronological order -- that is to say, my promise to post the notes soon "meeting notes" is listed after, not before. I'm afraid that not everybody found them yet. (Plus the fact that only, you, Eva, Maartje, Jeroen, and me are on here so far!)

    keep us updated with which feature to activate, etc.

    Also, I must say that I'm not totally satisfied with the "interactivity" and clarity of this format. you were gonna check out that platform that your friend's band uses. Will you still do that? What about a forum rather than a blog? what do you think? questions questions questions.

    later, skater,
    *Rebecca

    ReplyDelete