google calendar

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

FUJI PAPER

Recently Mariken asked me where i got the fuji paper from, at the moment it comes from France. Last monday we talked about the possability to order together ( with who is interested )
in the future. This could sound like nonsense because we still have quite a lot ( actually ) of the kodak paper, but most of it is glossy I am afraid. Also the sad news about fujipaper is that although you can still buy it is not being made anymore, the boxes say "made in Tilburg ", that factory is closed for some time now, so they are just selling what they still have.
Monday I also said I would put information about prices and sizes on the blog, so who ever wants to order something together in the future nows this.
I am not going to put everything on here, but i will also give the information about where you can buy it and you can check out things yourselve on there websites.

I know three shops ( none of them in the Netherlands I am afraid )

The first one is Prophot ( http://www.prophot.fr/ ), strange but true, the mat paper is back, they stopped with it recently without saying anything about it, but now it is there again.

The second one is Artista ( http://www.artista.fr/home.php ).

And the third one is Silverprint ( http://www.silverprint.co.uk/ ), this one only sells for a minimum of 100 british pounds outside the UK, but if we do order together this will not be the biggest problem.

Because it is an ending thing I am not sure myself if I want to continue with the paper, for example the 8x10 inch format ( mat ) you simply can't get anymore, but I am afraid that this is getting more and more difficult with kodak paper as well.

But here are some prices of the fuji papers, to give an idea ( i simply only give the prices of Prophot, the one where i buy now if i buy it and for the other ones you really have to check the websites themselves, there actually are price differences ) :

Mat paper 18x24 cm ( 100 sheets )is 26, 31 euro,

24x30 cm ( 50 sheets ) is 22,54 euro

30x40 cm ( 50 sheets ) is 38, 14 euro.

And that was it for the moment, if anyone wants to order something in the future just let me know.

Regards,

Jeroen.

No comments:

Post a Comment