HAY TO ALL,
I HAVE SEEN MAARTEN LAST WEEK AND HE GAVE ME SOME PAPERS CONCERNING THE DEVELOPMENTS IN THE RENT OF THE DOKA SPACES THE LAST YEARS. AS HE ALSO PROPOSED, IT WOULD PROBABLY BE BEST TO MAKE A PLAN OURSELVES AND OFFER THAT TO URBAN RESORT (INCLUDING THE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS 60 OR 80 FORM).
I GUESS IT WOULD STILL BE BEST TO RENT THE 03 06 SPACE ISOLATED OR TOGETHER WITH 03 04 (WITH THE CONDITION THAT WE ANTICIPATE A GOOD RELATION WITH THE RENTERS - SO MOST PROBABLY WE ALREADY KNOW THEM - ) OR WE RENT THE 03 04 SPACE AS SUGGESTED BEFORE BY MAARTJE (THIS WILL BE ABOUT 20 EURO MORE RENT PER MONTH).
WHAT ABOUT DISCUSSING THIS POINT WHEN WE MEET? PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE FREE: I WILL MAIL DE DATES AGAIN AFTER FINISHING THIS MESSAGE. THOSE WHO CAN'T COME, GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING AND TILL 'DOKA-TIME'.
ABOUT HENRY: I MAILED HIM AGAIN TO PRESSURE HIM A BIT...KEEP YOU POSTED.
GREETINGS MARIKEN
google calendar
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hi everyone,
ReplyDeletewouldn't the extra desk space along the windows (the other half of 03.04) only cost €74 in total at the same tax bracket that we are in now? We pay €140 for 19 m sq. So 10 extra sq. meters would be €73.68 (or €7.40 extra for each person).
Felix and Lutz never submitted their tax papers, or partially/improperly submitted them as I understood, that's why their rent was so high!
Is this how everyone else understands things? I'd like to explain this to some prospective renters: that if their income is low like ours, they can expect lower rent too!
let me know. . .
*Rebecca