I was today at the Rijks and asked Stefan - the technician that is responsible for the metal workshop to look at the problematic roller...
he kind of fixed it in few minutes, and I made a test placing the roller in the machine and turning it on a manual mode (with no chemicals and paper), and the roller was rolling...not completely smooth but it should be good enough...
regarding Klaas, I totally agree with Jeroen about replacing the color head, it should be the easyiest and better solution...
Regarding the situation with UR , I have no time to go to the Rechtswinkel but I agree that this is the better step to do...if I remember right, Rebbecca had a copy of our contract with UR?
I can skype Monday afternoon...
google calendar
Friday, June 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YES! let's hope so!!!! thanks ilya....
ReplyDelete