google calendar

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

UR's proposal regarding RENT / RELOCATION

I just wanted to get this conversation started on our blog....

let's try to separate some of UR's points so that we can respond.


--they want to raise our rent
(they consider that we are NOT eligible for low-rent as a collective)


--they want us to move to a big/unaffordable space
with all the inconvenience of rebulding/reinstalling/repainting -- doing plumbing, etc.




sorry this is a lame attempt to get the ball rolling,
PLEASE add on . . .




P.S. next week I will have a look at a studio of 18 sq. meters.
If UR is going to play it so hard (and quite nasty),
we might maybe possibly maybe might consider moving out,
if the other space is suitable/cheap + if our equipment keeps functioning, etc.

2 comments:

  1. hello,

    the only comment I have that actually Ilya told me that UR was planning to send a more friendly e-mail to us about the same subject, so less offending or how you want to call it.
    Perhaps we should first see how this will look and sound before we start to dig ourselves in
    to stupid warpositions and more shit like that.

    Regards,

    Jeroen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I met Bas few days ago, and had an 'informal' talk with him...
    I told him the the letter was offending and suggested that he will do an effort to write something more positive...
    Bas said that he will write this letter next week,so maybe beside finding out what our actual rights we can wait and see what he will come with this time...

    ReplyDelete