google calendar

Friday, July 15, 2011

BUSY SUMMER!

Hi all,

It's great to see so many people are printing! I found the yellow book with the printing info. I will take the last empty sheet and copy new sheets so we can start using it again! Ofcourse, there is also info on the agenda, but no size of paper and more or less exact amount of hours etc. So, if I bring this back next week, shall we all start filling it in again? Or do you rather want to start using Google Agenda for filing this info? We need a bit more precise info to calculate everyone's chemistry use....

Ok enjoy Dieter!

1 comment:

  1. Maartje, didnt we decide that we will calculate printing costs by the day we printing?
    because i think it is just extra hassle to write down all the papersizes, and as the machine is also eating chemicals if no paper is put through the machine I think its better we just do the day system. But I just checked the blog and saw that it actually does not show the dates I see on my gmail calendar. Strange, one of you understands why that is?

    But should we just use the info on the calendar and calculate costs from there?

    x E

    ReplyDelete