google calendar

Friday, July 22, 2011

NEW BLEACH

Hi,

I mixed bleach Peter from Aap gave us and the prints are SUPER clean now! So, now we should order some new chemistry, which I will try to do on Monday. There is enough until Tuesday I think, but we are low on Developer now for the replenisher. We will see if we can get a direct account at FIDAK, if not Peter will help out. He is SOOOO great we should make him an Honorary Member (is that correct?) and give him a crate of beer, he helped us out a lot today. A new idea by Eva: let's write in Google Calendar when new chemistry has been mixed so that everyone can see how old the chem is at any time. I think we should get rid of it after 2 months max. Now that so many people are printing, we may no longer run into this problem of chem getting too old..

Ok, have a nice weekend!
Maartje

No comments:

Post a Comment