google calendar

Monday, March 30, 2009

cleaning contarct and new members

Hi,
I just get a request to sign a contract for cleaning for 18 euro per month. I find it redicoulos high price because we are almost never there, but since we did not make a strong arguments, I guess I will have to sign it...
I do not mind if more people will join the group, it makes the chance that the machine will be used more frequently...
Best,
Ilya

2 comments:

  1. I think I made myself pretty clear with all my emails to them but then because I could not go to the meeting they had regarding that cleaning (I had the idea Jeroen went?) and Maartje agreed with paying that as well as maybe some other people that we were going for that? I suggested 9 euro's and Felix and Lutz 3 so 12 for our part. I got that contract too. So now what? I am still in New York for another two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well , i will write an email to the cleaning company saying that we never agreed to pay 18 euros p.m but rather 9 euros...i will also let them know how many days per month the doka was used in the last 3 months...and this email will be cc to the doka members...lets see what will happen....

    ReplyDelete