The machine is still dirty. It is like the last time, first putting prints through again and again seemed to help, but now its only getting worse, the stripes are really yellow. So we have to put in new chemicals. I will contact AAP to find out if he already ordered or not.
If not, he perhaps can give some advise on the chemials to use. Manuela said it could also be that we are using chemicals that are normally for use in bigger machines/with bigger tanks.
I saw one different developper of fuji that is made specially for machines that aren't used that much, but the one we are using now is also suposed to be for machines that aren't used that much.
The other bad news is that the plug that you screw in in the tank for the fix today broke.
I made a new one/alternative one using part of a tube, the first one didn't work, the second one did. But I still don't trust it 100 % Thursday i will look for a pipe and make a new one.
If that one will work the only difference in the future is that you can't screw it in anyore but you will have to put in in and out with your hands when the rollers are not there.
This is something that could have happened sooner or later. I feel extremeley stupid for it and I feel very sorry for it.
Jeroen.
google calendar
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a shame it made things even worse. Let us know when the new chemicals (via AAP) arrive. And i would like to help refilling the dieter, so give me a call/mail.
ReplyDeleteAnd let us also try to arrange a plenair meeting after maartje returns from france. Concerning this: let's try to keep eachother well informed when going abroad, and at least arrange replacement for an unfilled week in the dieter schedule.
thanks for the info jeroen.
greets, mariken
thanks for taking care of this, much appreciated from the other side of the ocean. I am back on april 11 if you want to wait a couple of more weeks to set a date for a meeting
ReplyDelete