The 18 euro a month is for the colordoka, the other people will still have to pay the 3 euro per month. This was the proposal on friday. The thing is that I simply don't know the other people and i thought it was strange and difficult to talk on behalf of them. The difference in what we have to pay if its just us of the color doka or all of us is very little. So I hope its not a problem.
But if so, please let hear something within this week.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Jeroen.
google calendar
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I find it a strange policy...Manoah is there every day and he has guest musicians coming from time to time...he is asked to pay 3 euros...if I look at the amount of times we are in Doka, it is about 2 times a week one person, so we are there about 8 days a month...how come we have to pay 18 euros (6 times more than Manoah)?
ReplyDeletehello,
ReplyDeleteok, this has to do with the fact that I did not now this. On the other hand the difference if we share 18 euro per month by 11 or 8 people is very small. So perhaps it is not totally fare, in day to day live we will make a fuss about i guess something like 70 eurocents. It is 70 cents, but i hope we can live with this.
jeroen.
18:8=2,25 each. It's a very fancy club toilet with a very fancy toilet lady, but I am willing to pay it. I hope they hand out candy, too ;)
ReplyDeletewell in my emails with all the people from the 3rd floor I suggested to pay 9 euro's, Luz en Felix (from black/ white doka Jeroen) pay 3 euro's and I did not talk for Manoa at all because I did not think he is a part of our space. I was not at the meeting so where that 18 euro's is coming from makes me wonder.... Really per person it is not a lot but still I think for the collective it is a huge amount considering the time that we are there...
ReplyDeleteI think we all received the e-mail about this.
ReplyDeleteSee the 18 euro per room as an alternative/compromise fot the 9 euro per person. The thing is that if all the people in the floor dont pay enough al together we will get something as a cleaner without cleaning materials. So although it is perhaps a lot of money compared to the time we are there I hope we can live with this.
If we really can't somebody should go on the 27th to the next meeting.
Jeroen.